12/10/2019 by Heise & Co. 0 Comments
Dundalk Commercial Property Acquisition
Todd Heise and Heise & Co. recently acted as the buyer’s agent for the acquisition of a commercial property in the Dundalk area of Baltimore County, MD, located at the intersection of Holabird and Delvale Avenues. This freestanding building contains over 5,000 square feet of interior space and is situated on a parcel with an area of .36 acres. The building has retail and office areas, seven service bays, generous surface parking and great signage options. After the purchaser completes some upgrades the property will be offered for lease. The purchaser is looking forward to having another great business set up shop in this high visibility location.
Heise & Co. was able to assist the buyer with the acquisition by performing the following:
- introducing the buyer to the attorney that prepared and negotiated the purchase and sale agreement;
- introducing the buyer to the title company that was able to perform a title search and identify title defects requiring cure;
- identifying companies to prepare an environmental site assessment ("ESA") and a property condition assessment ("PSA");
- negotiating the terms of the ESA and PSA; and
- assisting buyer with review of purchase and sale agreement and ESA and PSA results.
Dundalk is enjoying a renaissance and offers tremendous opportunities for commercial real estate investors to get in on the ground floor of some once in a lifetime opportunities. Call us at 410-276-1983 to set up your property search today.